Wednesday 30 November 2011

Husband on Strike for Sex up to 6 Years Seeks Divorce

By: Online Publisher's


 
A vulcaniser has asked an Otto-Ijanikin Customary Court, Lagos, Southwest Nigeria to dissolve his marriage to his wife because she starved him of sex for six years. (Couple above)

The petitioner, Akinwale Ayinde Sodiq, accused his wife, Kashimawo, of starving him of sex since he was involved in an accident six years ago.

When I confronted her, she bluntly told me that my half-dead manhood can no longer satisfy her, it only tickles and leaves her high and dry.
Mr Akinwale, WTH do you want a woman to do with a penis that tickles? Lol! Not to laugh at him (God forgive me) it's just so funny...telling your husband - your penis only tickles me, get the heck out of here with that shit! lol. 

No comments:

Post a Comment