Friday 23 September 2011

Pregnant Beyonce is Positively Glowing as she Hits the Red Carpet


Beyonce launched her new fragrance, Pulse, at Macy's in New York City yesterday

Daily Mail

She stole the show at the recent MTV Video Music Awards by revealing she is pregnant with her first child. 

And being an expectant mother is clearly suiting Beyonce who looked positively glowing as she hit the red carpet in New York yesterday for her fragrance launch.

The 30-year-old singer floated down the carpet wearing Lanvin's floor-length, off-white silk crepe halter dress.

The goddess-like gown was offset by a jewelled neck and a feathered hemline, with makeup kept to a minimum. And there was a hint of a small baby bump underneath the feathered creation.

The singer yesterday revealed the idea to announce her pregnancy at MTV came to her in a dream. 'You know, I dreamt it, actually,” she told Access Hollywood of her decision.

'There were so many rumours about me being pregnant every three months for the past couple of years — I thought the best way and classiest way was to just show it.'

She added, 'My husband [rapper Jay-Z] and I have been together for 10 years, so I guess people felt a part of it and it makes me feel really good.'

Pregnancy has been a joy for the former Destiny's Child member thus far; she is reportedly nearly four months along.

'It's been great. I feel free. I feel very empowered," the singer tells ET Canada in an interview airing tonight.  She also revealed at the
perfume launch that he sense of smell had been greatly enhanced since becoming pregnant.
'I smell everything,' she said. 'If it smells bad I smell it, if it smells great - I love it.'
Meanwhile:

Beyonce Says 'I am not Sick,' 'I feel very empowered', Refuses to take Maternity Leave

Expectant mother Beyonce is apparently refusing to take time off from her busy work schedule ahead of the birth of her first child with husband Jay-Z, claiming she doesn't want to treat her pregnancy "like an illness."
After unveiling her baby bump at the MTV VMAs in August, subsequently breaking a Twitter record and subjecting future Jayonce to weird and speculative cyber animations, Beyonce continues to work on promoting her House of Dereon clothing line and her latest fragrance, Pulse.
The hard working mama-to-be told the Associated Press, "When you are excited about something, you don't have to think about your energy. It is natural and comes from adrenaline.
It is important that I don't look at this as like an illness. I am not sick. I am the same woman and I have the same passions."
It doesn't look like the busy Queen B plans on taking time off anytime soon, but she did admit that finding balance in her life is something she needs to work on. "I am still working on balance and still growing," Beyonce confessed.
"I think of course my life is going to change, and I definitely will make sacrifices," she added.

No comments:

Post a Comment