Thursday 15 December 2011

Vicki Godis (Abuja-based baby mama) is my bed of rock - 9ice

By: Online Publisher's
9ice is promoting his recently released albums - Bashorun Gaa and Versus, so he's been doing a media round. And trust our Naija journalists, they ask what people are more interested in - his personal life.
When asked by a City People reporter to address rumours he is no longer with his Abuja-based baby mama, Vicki Godis; he said:
The true story is that it is true that the lady gave birth to a set of twins for me, the kids are over a year now and I am still with her. I will not give all the details but all I can say is that she was there for me when I needed a shoulder to lean on. She is my bed of rock and has supported me all along. Disregard what you hear in the media, we are still together.
On Toni Payne he said:
As regards Toni Payne, I issued a press statement about two years ago and the decision still stands. Whatever report people make about it, I don't know oh!

No comments:

Post a Comment